Adapt IT Holdings Limited (Adapt IT) is a Level 1 B-BBEE Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) listed entity that provides leading specialised software and digitally-led business solutions that assist clients & partners to achieve more.
Our organisation has deep sector knowledge and experience predominantly in the telecom, education, manufacturing, financial services, energy, technology expense management (multi-industries), consumer security and services, and hospitality industries including public sector.
Working effectively across a wide variety of targeted industries, our products and services improve core business operations, business administration, enterprise resource planning and service delivery.
Our proudly South African, multi-tenanted Telecom software have appealing annuity based reseller options.
- Streamline On Bill enables telecom service providers to On Bill their Unified Communication fixed and variable services to their resellers and customers. In addition, providing customers access to navigate and analysis fixed and variable services
- Streamline Fraud integrates directly with any Session Boarder Controller (SBC) thereby delivering dynamic call fraud analysis, which allows for automatic identification, as well as blocking of fraudulent voice calls before these calls even start.
- Streamline Mobile has in-depth enterprise mobility management outlining every aspect of mobile consumption so that you control, optimise and can use to plan ahead. The software integrates with any mobile carrier and provides customers with transparency and insight into their mobility costs.
- Streamline Usage easily transforms your itemised usage data into actionable insights, in order to better manage and control runaway usage costs within your business. This enables your business to allocate and report usage and costs accurately across fixed line,mobile, proxy data, print, video conferencing or any other consumption-based technology service.
- Streamline Expense provides the ability to allocate and apportion all your vendor invoice line items digitally from the invoices, successfully back to your customers. This allows for accurate profit and loss analysis and correct business management.