Make sure you upgrade to the latest 3CX Client for iOS. Why? Cause we’ve included some new features such as less CPU usage, support for iOS 11 and the ability to send email invitations to conference participants.
What else is included in this update:
- Fixed issues in network’s background connectivity
- Fixed audio interaction with device’s Media Player
- Added 302 Diversion Header option in Forward to My Mobile rules
- Send eMail to scheduled conference participants
- Support for iOS11+ Smart Invert Colors
- V14 is no longer supported
See the complete change log for our iOS client here.
Download the latest iOS client or update your existing app if it’s already installed on your device.
Telecoms-Channel (previously WhichVoIP.co.za) is SA’s leading online Telecommunications provider comparison and review, industry information and news platform.
To get a Telecoms solution for your business, Click Here and let us work our magic and put our network of leading, credible providers to good use!
While you’re looking around be sure to take a look at our Comparison and Review sections!
- Compare VoIP providers
- Compare Hosted PBX solutions
- Compare Unified Communications solutions
- Compare Telephone systems
- Compare VoIP Phones
- Compare Fibre offerings
- Compare Wireless Providers
This article originally appeared here: https://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/ios-uc-client-update/