Microsoft is blowing out the birthday candles for its team collaboration platform, Teams, and its users are getting the presents — new capabilities, integrations, and offerings.
- Real-time noise suppression, for blocking out background noise like the sound of typing
- A raise hand feature, to let people in the meeting know when another participant has something to say
- The Bookings app will allow providers to schedule, manage, and conducting virtual appointments
- Pop out Teams chat windows, to allow users to move between conversations easier
- Offline and low-bandwidth support, allowing users to read and respond to chat messages without an Internet connection
- An integration with RealWear head-mounted devices will allow firstline workers across verticals to communicate and collaborate hands-free using Teams
- Microsoft 365 Business Voice, giving small and midsized businesses the ability to turn Teams into a complete phone system
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise licensing plan that includes additional options for firstline workers
Have you checked out the new WhichVoIP.co.za website as yet? Benchmark your services against your peers, have a look at what your competitors are doing, get listed in the best Telecoms provider directory in South Africa, and advertise on the site to attract customers to your page where you can view page hits, respond to reviews, load adverts, and more.
Visit WhichVoIP.co.za or jump to a leading comparison section:
- Compare VoIP providers
- Compare Hosted PBX providers
- Compare Telephone systems
- Compare VoIP phones
- Compare Fibre offers
- Compare Wireless providers
Enjoy the site!