We are excited to announce that we are adding Crosscall devices to our frontline devices ecosystem. The Walkie Talkie app in Teams now works seamlessly on a wide range of Crosscall rugged smartphones and tablets with a dedicated push-to-talk (PTT) button: Core-X4, Core-M5, Action-X5, Core-X5, and Core-T5. Walkie Talkie is the digital push-to-talk solution in Teams that enables clear, instant, and secure voice communication over the cloud. With Walkie Talkie in Teams, frontline workers can now securely communicate with a familiar PTT experience without needing to carry bulky radios, and Walkie Talkie works anywhere with WiFi or cellular internet connectivity.
Walkie Talkie is available to all customers with an active Microsoft 365 subscription. Learn more about Walkie Talkie and see the list of devices that have now been validated to work with Walkie Talkie.
Core Range Series: built for performance in harshest environments
- Ultra-rugged devices built for drop-proofing up to 2m and waterproofing IP68 (resistance against all kinds of liquids up to 6ft for 30 min)
- Programmable buttons and screens are easily used with wet hands and gloves (up to 4mm thick)
- Communicate loudly and clearly with the powerful 100dB waterproof loudspeaker
- Ideal in harshest working conditions and environments in industries such as Public Sector, Logistics, Construction and Manufacturing
Action Range Series: built for bring-your-own-device scenarios
- Slim yet rugged design with waterproofing, long-lasting batter and 120° cameras designed to have professional and personal profile on the same device with a triple SIM tray
- Ideal for an individual assigned personal device and customer-facing industries such as Retail, Banking, and Insurance
Learn more about Action-X5.
To meet the various needs of frontline workers across industries, Crosscall has also designed a wide range of accessories with the X-LINK technology using the smart magnet placed on the back of the device for easy mounting, charging, and transferring of data.