It’s a scenario you face again and again: a new version of your favorite software becomes available, and it contains a feature you need quickly if you don’t want to lose customers to the competition. The issue is that the feature comes packed together with dozens of others — and you’re not sure how they will impact your customers’ UX. So you go ahead with the intensive process, leading to wave after wave of post-update issues and even the need to roll back the entire update at times. When it’s all over, you look back and wonder – is there a better way?
That’s why PortaOne is offering a new approach to software updates. Dual Version allows you to gradually migrate batches of your customers to new versions, avoiding the need for one big-bang update. Migrate a single batch, observe and address issues, then proceed with the next. Migration is transparent to the end-user (no reconfiguration required!), issues are contained to a very small group of customers, and potential damage to the UX is reduced to a minimum.
Join our June 17 webinar to learn more about Dual Version.
You’ll find out how this new approach lets you:
- Reduce the number of UX issues that occur right after an update
- Contain updates to pilot batches of customers, so that any issues that arise only affect a small portion of users
- Drastically reduce the amount of time your engineering team spends on update preparation
- Roll back only the users that are affected by an issue
- Update over a large span of releases (e.g. MR55–MR75)
- Eliminate full service downtime during the update
- Launch new products even while the migration of existing customers is still underway
- Minimize “oops” moments for 3rd-party applications (such as reseller portals) that cannot be fully tested beforehand
Mexico City – 9:00 am
New York – 10:00 am
São Paolo – 11:00 am
London – 3:00 pm
Western / Central Europe – 4:00 pm
Eastern Europe – 5:00 pm
Dubai – 6:00 pm
We will hold a QA session but if you want any special issues covered during the webinar, please send your questions to: email@example.com.
Note: During the conference your microphones will be muted, but you can type your questions via the Chat/Q&A window.
We look forward to meeting you!
Have you checked out the new WhichVoIP.co.za website as yet? Benchmark your services against your peers, have a look at what your competitors are doing, get listed in the best Telecoms provider directory in South Africa, and advertise on the site to attract customers to your page where you can view page hits, respond to reviews, load adverts, and more.
Visit WhichVoIP.co.za or jump to a leading comparison section:
- Compare VoIP providers
- Compare Hosted PBX providers
- Compare Telephone systems
- Compare VoIP phones
- Compare Fibre offers
- Compare Wireless providers
Enjoy the site!