Yeastar has announced a new firmware version (126.96.36.199) of the P-Series PBX System!
This updated firmware introduces a more convenient and flexible communication experience to wow Linkus users. Updates to the firmware include:
Chrome Extension: Yeastar Linkus for Google
- Pop up notifications for incoming calls, even with Linkus Web Client closed.
- Click to call from any web page, including your CRM system and mailbox.
- Use the dial pad to call any number right from the toolbar.
- Place a call from your computer and speak through your desk phone.
- Transfer, mute, hold, initiate a new call, and perform more operations.
Instant Messaging on Linkus Web Client
As a supplement to audio and video, the newly supported Instant Messaging on Linkus Web and Mobile Client further enables contextual collaboration.
- One-on-one or group chat
- Image and file sharing
- Emoji support
- Quick search for colleagues
- Cross-clients messaging
- Instant notification
More New Features and Optimization
Yeastar has also added Auto Provisioning for Grandstream and Gigaset IP Phones, Database Grant, Presence Feature Code, Web Page Title Display, and more in this update!