Next week we’re excited to launch Aspect Unified IP 7.4 SP1. If you’d like to learn more about what’s new in this release, join us for the upcoming ASUGA webinar, What’s New in Aspect Unified IP 7.4 SP1. Thursday, August 13, 2020, at 12:00 PM EDT.
You’ll learn about the new features and capabilities that were delivered in our latest release of Aspect Unified IP and Advanced List Management™.
Sr. Product Manager, Don Hudecek, Product Manager, Jerimiah Rudden and Product Marking Manager, Tyler Hinton, will share how your organization can take advantage of:
- Enhancements in usability to deliver an improved user experience
- New capabilities to help customers operate outbound contact centers efficiently, effectively and in compliance with national, regional and local regulations
- The ability to record calls in stereo
- Third-party application support updates
Plan to join us and register now!
Not an ASUGA member? It’s easy to join! Get more details.??
Have you checked out the new WhichVoIP.co.za website as yet? Benchmark your services against your peers, have a look at what your competitors are doing, get listed in the best Telecoms provider directory in South Africa, and advertise on the site to attract customers to your page where you can view page hits, respond to reviews, load adverts, and more.
Visit WhichVoIP.co.za or jump to a leading comparison section:
- Compare VoIP providers
- Compare Hosted PBX providers
- Compare Telephone systems
- Compare VoIP phones
- Compare Fibre offers
- Compare Wireless providers
Enjoy the site!