[Johannesburg] 23 July 2020 – Digital transformation is happening at an unprecedented pace, largely as a side effect of the ongoing pandemic. This increased uptake of digital technologies is enabling companies to operate remotely, contactlessly and in many instances, more efficiently.
Tying your customer service together, however, is the human touch. “Companies need to bear in mind that technology must enable authentic engagement, it doesn’t replace it,” says Euphoria Telecom CEO John Woollam.
Your PBX (provided it’s cloud-based) is the key to connecting your teams at home and at work. It enables customers to reach you whenever and wherever they or you are and is a cornerstone of your customer experience. If you haven’t yet, include your telephone system in your digital transformation plans, says Woollam. Here’s why:
- People understand voice – While digital channels can and do contribute significantly to a good customer experience, many customers prefer voice, as studies have shown and it has an integral role to play in delivering a good customer experience.
- It’s a good stepping stone – Full-blown Software as a Service may sound daunting, but moving your PBX into the cloud means you get to keep all of the familiar elements of your telephony, while going digital and benefiting from remote access to your PBX, cost savings, better management, and a host of other advantages digital telephony enables.
- It does what it says on the box – A telephony system links you to your current and future customers simply, and effectively. Voice conversations create a connection between you and your customers in a way other communication channels don’t. It’s personal, immediate and can link individuals or groups of people together.
“Telephony has become such an integral part of human engagement that we often forget the value it really brings,” comments Woollam. “Voice communications are going to be as important now, and in the future, than they ever have been as people strive to connect in a world that is becoming more digital. Your business should ensure it is prepared for that.”
About Euphoria Telecom
Euphoria Telecom is a leading provider of an innovative, cloud-based, cost effective, business telephone service that offers unprecedented control and automated operational efficiency. The solution offers any business a truly simple approach to managing communications across an increasingly decentralised and mobile workforce. Seamless integration and automation make it simple for businesses to access insights, reports and efficacy of communications.
The company has earned a reputation as a customer-centric business, decreasing customer telephony costs by up to 50% and maintaining excellent customer service. Established in 2010, the company now proudly hosts over 4 000 business customers in South Africa and continues to grow rapidly. The company was founded by George Golding, Conrad de Wet and Rafal Janik, and is managed by John Woollam and Nic Laschinger.
Have you checked out the new WhichVoIP.co.za website as yet? Benchmark your services against your peers, have a look at what your competitors are doing, get listed in the best Telecoms provider directory in South Africa, and advertise on the site to attract customers to your page where you can view page hits, respond to reviews, load adverts, and more.
Visit WhichVoIP.co.za or jump to a leading comparison section:
- Compare VoIP providers
- Compare Hosted PBX providers
- Compare Telephone systems
- Compare VoIP phones
- Compare Fibre offers
- Compare Wireless providers
Enjoy the site!