BitCo Telecoms Carrier-Grade Network supplies reliable bandwidth, National Layer 2 Access and Carrier Voice Termination Services
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a massive impact on Internet Service Providers and finding the right Carrier-Wholesale Provider is critical to business continuity and providing services to meet demands. Partnering with a Tier 1 Provider such as BitCo Telecoms also allows Carrier-wholesale Partners to leverage off BitCo’s infrastructure to minimize capex costs.
The aim of the BitCo Carrier-Wholesale Programme is to supply Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Providers with reliable bandwidth, Carrier Voice Termination Services and National Layer 2 Access. Internet Service Providers (ISPs), Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs) and Telco’s with ECS or IECNS licenses can benefit from this.
Michael Colin, BitCo Chief Sales Officer, said “Being a leader in the Last Mile industry since 2011, BitCo understands the pains that other operators experience and can directly relate to them. At BitCo, we offer our Carrier-Wholesale Partners more than just infrastructure for business growth. As a partner, you have access to collective experience and guidance along your business journey.”
BitCo Telecoms offers a full suite of Carrier-Wholesale Solutions:
- White labelled solutions
- Bulk sales of local and international bandwidth
- Ethernet and Carrier-Grade Voice termination services with multiple IP interconnect agreements
- Wholesale Voice and white labelled Virtual PBX
- National Layer 2 Access
- National Long Distance (NLD)
- Bespoke solutions either at BitCo’s PoPs or your Tower/High-site, FTTH or FTTB locations
- Co-location within Gauteng, Western Cape and KwaZulu-Natal
- Peering and access available in multiple Data Centres (11+ Nationally)
- IP Transit and Bundles
- Aggregated NNI depending on volume of last mile links required
- DDoS Mitigation
- Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM)
- Bandwidth speeds up to 10Gbps
- Optional BGP
Carrier-Wholesale Partners benefit from BitCo’s national Fibre Network than spans across South Africa consisting of over 150 points of presence. In addition to Fibre, a Wireless Network with over 150 National high-sites, and is growing.
In addition to connectivity solutions, BitCo has their own interconnect agreements with the various mobile operators. Wholesale rates are available and partners can utilise BitCo’s portal to easily manage customers.
Colin adds, “BitCo will give you the necessary commitment and support to ensure that the partnership is mutually successful. Our partners will receive preferential rates, training and development, access to sales promotions, marketing collateral support and a dedicated Carrier-Wholesale Account Manager.“
BitCo Telecoms holds both ECS and IECNS licenses and is a proud member The Internet Service Providers’ Association as well as the Wireless Access Providers’ Association.