Posted on June 11th, 2020 by Tamara Naudi, Assistant Marketing Manager
There’s so much for us to say, but so little time for us to write it! And let’s face it, we may like to think of ourselves as experts in our field, but we may not always be good at communicating it. So if you’ve got a topic that will intrigue our readers, or if you simply want to share your knowledge and passion about 3CX, then we really want to hear about it. No need to wait around for earth-shattering new concepts or features. It’s enough to bring readers a fresh perspective on topics that we already cover at 3CX, or ones that we may have forgotten.
Keep it Interesting but Human!
We’ll accept technical blog posts about 3CX and its technology, IP Telephony, Remote Working, Live Chat, Video Conferencing, Mobile Apps, and market trends and tips. Articles must be well researched, informative and cover actionable insights on the given topic… but keep the tone casual. You will be writing for an audience of resellers and end-users who are already knowledgeable about our product and technology. If we have already covered the particular topic you want to focus on, just make sure to use a different angle.
Get to the Point
Grab the reader’s attention… but keep them reading on. Here are a few style and structural guidelines to keep in mind.
- Use a catchy title, a strong introduction, a well-formed argument, and a useful concluding paragraph.
- Avoid unnecessary jargon and vagueness.
- Use subheadings, bullet points and break up into paragraphs.
- Try to stick to a minimum of 700 words.
- Use good grammar and sentence structure – tech is hard enough as it is.
- We absolutely love how-tos, tips and real life experiences.
- If something is best explained with an image / infographic – use one.
- Get to know our blog and interlink with other blog posts on 3CX.
What’s in it for you?
- Remuneration of course – we don’t expect this to be voluntary.
- All blog posts are published on our website which has over 30,000 visits per day.
- Top blog posts are emailed monthly with our newsletter to all our 25,000 resellers.
Sticking to the Rules
We will only accept absolutely unique content that isn’t plagiarized and nothing which has been published elsewhere. Once published we reserve the right to make changes to the text at any point.
We’ve Called, Here’s How to Answer
Get in touch on email@example.com to submit your idea. This can be in the form of a rough draft, or a short pitch paired with an outline. The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you. Make sure to include a short bio with your submission and feel free to send us some examples of your published works.
Once the topic is approved, you can submit your draft as a Google Docs for our feedback.
Have you checked out the new WhichVoIP.co.za website as yet? Benchmark your services against your peers, have a look at what your competitors are doing, get listed in the best Telecoms provider directory in South Africa, and advertise on the site to attract customers to your page where you can view page hits, respond to reviews, load adverts, and more.
Visit WhichVoIP.co.za or jump to a leading comparison section:
- Compare VoIP providers
- Compare Hosted PBX providers
- Compare Telephone systems
- Compare VoIP phones
- Compare Fibre offers
- Compare Wireless providers
Enjoy the site!