We are officially one week away from our first ever digital Microsoft Ignite, and Microsoft Teams is bringing you an amazing lineup of content all-digital event experience. Given we’re doing things a little bit differently this year, we want to walk you through what your journey will look like. We’ve created over 40 sessions that span the breadth of Teams so you can hear about the newest product capabilities, get your questions answered, and learn how to create a resilient, inclusive, and connected workplace with Microsoft Teams.
For a full list of sessions, check out the Teams digital brochure embedded at the bottom of this blog and bookmark this brochure link for future reference.
To kick off the 48 hours of continuous learning, we will be presenting our Modern Work and Teams keynotes. Join sessions from Teams executives and get a detailed view of our vision for Teams, the latest capabilities, and product roadmap.
- The Future of Modern Work – Jared Spataro, Corporate Vice President, Modern Work
- Creating a resilient, inclusive, and hybrid workplace with Microsoft Teams – Nicole Herskowitz, General Manager, Microsoft Teams Marketing
- Enabling collaboration, communication, and knowledge sharing with?Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Project Cortex, and more – Jeff Teper, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
Next, dive deep into specific Teams topics by attending our 30-min digital breakouts. Digital breakout sessions will cover Teams Meetings, Calling, and Devices; Teams Core and Collaboration; Teams platform and Microsoft 365 platform; Security, Compliance, and Management; and Firstline Worker.
Ask the Experts
If you’re looking to engage with Teams product and engineering experts, join an “Ask the Expert” session following our digital breakouts. “Ask the Experts” are the perfect place to get your Teams questions answered and hear from subject matter experts that are closest to the product. Space is limited in Ask the Expert sessions so make sure you add those to your schedule ASAP.
Below is a list of resources you can take a look at now to learn more and bookmark to reference later:
- Register for Microsoft Ignite and start building your event schedule with Teams sessions.
- Access the Virtual Hub for deep-dive technical training for IT pros, developers, and community champions available on September 22nd and get access to interactive guides, community resources and more.
- Check out the Microsoft Tech Community Video Hub launching on September 22nd to view videos and join conversation.
- Follow Microsoft Teams on Twitter to stay up to date with the latest Teams @ Ignite news.
Teams Virtual Photo Booth
Staying true to an all-digital theme, we’re very excited to offer a Teams Virtual Photo Booth where you can share your Teams spirit with a selfie! The photo booth will be available from Friday, September 18 at 8:00am PDT to Thursday, September 24.
Bookmark this photo booth link and get ready to start sharing selfies and what you’re learning at Ignite on your favorite social media platforms. Don’t forget to use the #MicrosoftTeams and #MSIgnite hashtags so we can see what your Teams @ Ignite 2020 experience looks like.
Teams Sessions Digital Brochure
Click the session titles to access sessions: