Why will Mitel stop selling MiCloud Connect?
On November 9, 2021, Mitel announced a strategic partnership with RingCentral in which RingCentral is now Mitel’s exclusive UCaaS partner, bringing business communications to the next level.
This exciting partnership enables existing Mitel Cloud customers a seamless path to RingCentral’s award-winning Message Video Phone (MVP) UCaaS services, ranked as the market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, and Mitel Partners the opportunity to partner with RingCentral.
- Read the official press release on RingCentral’s website here >
- Get more information on the partnership for Mitel customers here >
- Get more information on the partnership for Mitel partners here >
What should I do next? What are the best alternatives and replacements to MiCloud Connect?
The best alternative/replacement to MiCloud Connect is RingCentral MVP.
RingCentral MVP customers get access to features like:
- Advanced team messaging, video meetings, and telephony features
- Enterprise-grade reliability with a 99.999% uptime SLA
- Seamless scalability with a global calling footprint in over 44 countries, plus local and toll-free numbers in more than 110 countries
- Advanced real-time analytics and insights
- Over 250 out-of-the-box integrations with popular b
Will Mitel continue to support MiCloud Connect?
Mitel will continue to support existing customers and partners on the MiCloud Connect service leveraging the existing support processes. Technical and support documentation will continue to be available through OneView.
Existing customers and partners will continue to have the ability to manage their MiCloud Connect accounts, including adding or changing their services, using self-service tools or engaging Mitel support teams. Customers or partners adding locations will continue to be able to do this through the Mitel Support organizations.
There’s more detail about support in the additional customer FAQ below. Read more at source.