As businesses tackle the problems associated with business continuity in these strange times, new tactics for managing teams when you can’t shake hands are being developed.
Dave Dyson of Eclipse Telecom talks with Mike Cromwell and Dave Gilbert about how one can adapt to this new environment of remote management as he shares insights to how remote learning has taken on a life of its own.
- Reacting to a sudden need to turn to remote work.
- Using video to check in with your team.
- Eating your own dog food – if you want your team to use video, use it yourself.
- Embracing UCaaS as the best tool to use to go remote.
Take a listen here, you’ll be happy you did.
Have you checked out the new WhichVoIP.co.za website as yet? Benchmark your services against your peers, have a look at what your competitors are doing, get listed in the best Telecoms provider directory in South Africa, and advertise on the site to attract customers to your page where you can view page hits, respond to reviews, load adverts, and more.
Visit WhichVoIP.co.za or jump to a leading comparison section:
- Compare VoIP providers
- Compare Hosted PBX providers
- Compare Telephone systems
- Compare VoIP phones
- Compare Fibre offers
- Compare Wireless providers
Enjoy the site!