Microsoft is partnering with Network-Value, a US-based company specialising in device trade-in programmes to offer a global device trade in program. Customers can trade in “most common unified communication devices” including meeting room systems and kits, video conferencing devices, desktop IP phones and displays, web cameras, speakerphones and room accessories.
The programme will be fully managed by Network-Value and customers will request and receive quotes, payments and sign agreements directly with Network-Value.
How does it work?
- Provide a list of devices including manufacturer, model numbers, quantities and condition via the trade in form or wizard
- Network-Value will deliver a report summarising the estimated value of your devices.
- Network-Value covers the cost of return delivery for all trade-in equipment.
- The client is responsible for packaging the equipment correctly to prevent damage in transit. Packaging materials can also be provided if required. On-site decommissioning services or packaging services are available upon request. Cost of on-site services can be deducted from your total trade-in value
- Once your devices have been received and processed, Network-Value will issue payment via cheque or bank transfer within 30 days of receiving the devices.
Check out more at the trade in program website: Microsoft Device Trade-in (network-value.com)
You can contact Network-Value customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-855-638-8258.